It’s been almost two years (or, um, two millenia?) since we spoke with the lovely Cheryl Porro, founder of rth (pronounced earth!) labs, former CTO of Thrive Global, and former SVP of Technology & Products at Salesforce.org! We talk about the opportunities that present themselves during moments of change. For Cheryl, she was ahead of the curve, so we talk about how moments of change can be one way to find what we’re here to do. Felicia and Rachel also spend some time in the first part of the pod catching up on our favorite things in the world and all the things we’re working on to make this world a little bit shinier in a time when it doesn’t feel so shiny.
- Cheryl Porro – rth labs
- Episode 84 with Cheryl Porro
- Project Drawdown
- Naomi Klein – This Changes Everything
- Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend
- Cat Ski Mask
We’ve got some great events coming up, particularly if you’re in a career quagmire or unemployed.
- 4/14 – Virtual Happy Hour with Brightcove
- 4/17 – Virtual Career Coaching Event
- 4/24 – Virtual Job Fair
- 4/28 – Virtual Geek Out with Buildium
If you want to be connected and learn more about diversity, equity, and inclusion, check out our upcoming virtual events!
- 4/15 – Webinar: Supporting Colleagues during Times of Crisis
- 4/29 – Virtual Meetup: Embodying Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at your Startup
Did you like this episode? Subscribe, rate, review and reach out to us on the social media platform of your choice. Tell us who you’d like to hear from, ask us questions, or just say hi!