Hanneke has had a wild ride from working in the banking industry (let’s just say it’s not female friendly), to becoming a pilates instructor to finding her true passion as a career coach, helping women, particularly female entrepreneurs navigate through sometimes treacherous waters to find what they love to do.
- Hanneke’s website
- JUGS event
- Hanneke’s story
- Keeping The Faith
- Brokerage firm in London- Hanneke & 800 men
- Work culture
- Life Coaches versus. therapists
- Trip to Portugal
- Transferred to NYC office
- Brokerage culture
- Transitioned to teaching Pilates in 2009
- Quitting your job
- What’s next?
- Life Coaching certification in 2013
- Hanneke’s coaching approach
- When to think small in your business
- Growing your business
- Amy Schumer’s The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo
- Defining success
- Life Coaching training and certifications
- Finding your first client
- Hanneke’s self help book recommendations
- The Big Leap
- You Are a Badass
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch
Are you interested in supporting our podcast? We’d love your help! You can start here by checking out our Patreon page. Thanks for your continued <3 and support!
Show notes created by Katherine Wood. Katherine is a marketing professional with several years experience helping businesses find their voice, connecting with customers via written and digital communications, blogging and podcasting. Graduating from Boston University’s Masters in Gastronomy program, a fascinating multidisciplinary approach to studying food and wine, Katherine has used her education to work in several food and wine related industries. Most recently, immersing herself in the wine and tech startup world as a marketing manager for Drync. Katherine is a lover of traveling, cooking, and her cats Parsley and Pistachio. She geeks out over fitness, sharks and organization.