She+ Geeks Out Co-CEOs Felicia and Rachel are interviewed by SGO team Fatima and Vienna on this very special 100th episode of the She+ Geeks Out podcast! We got INTO it… after 5 official years, and 7 unofficial years of working together, there’s a lot to reflect on!
Hear what we had to say on the following questions. Here’s to another 5 years!
- What have you been up to? How would you answer that 5 years ago? 3 months ago? Now?
- What’s been the most valuable advice anyone has given you?
- What is the most surprising lesson you’ve learned through SGO?
- What are some of the biggest challenges as a business owner that have come up? (Funding? Investing?)
- What does it mean to you as a business owner to celebrate the 5 year anniversary?
- How has your personal life changed over the last 5 years?
- What do you think the next 5 years hold? What’s next for SGO?
- How have you grown or changed as a facilitator? As an employer? As a person?
- What’s something you’ve had to let go of as a business owner, and how did it feel?
- What has been your most awkward moment?
- Peak and Pit- What has been the best moment of SGO? The worst moment?
- What are you currently geeking out about?
Did you like this episode? Subscribe, rate, review and reach out to us on the social media platform of your choice. Tell us who you’d like to hear from, ask us questions, or just say hi!