Want an invite to our awesome Slack team? Super, we’d love to have you over there! Here are some benefits:
- It’s an invite-only community meaning we won’t let just anyone in. Just us fabulous SGO women!
- You can be notified when someone mentions you and there are updates to specific sub-channels. Speaking of channels, we’ve created several. Of COURSE we’ve got Jobs, but we’ve also got channels to discuss issues around gender and work, a place to announce other events, talk about anything Boston … and we can always add more.
- You can create private channels if you want to continue a conversation offline.
- There’s a handy directory where you can post your profile and others can see it and connect.
- You can save/favorite any messages or channels. You can save just about anything, so you can easily refer to it in the future.
- There’s an app for that. You can install an app on your computer or your phone and set it up to be notified when something happens.
- And, you can now say you use Slack when someone starts talking about it at another networking event. 😉
So, if we’ve convinced you, then super! Just fill out the below form. We’ll hook you up!