We are thrilled to announce our fall 2018 targeted speed recruiting event in Boston! Our goal is to maximize everyone’s time by directly connecting job seekers with recruiters who are hiring for specific roles. As always, we’re working to facilitate connections between companies and our amazing community of women.
Location: Pluralsight Offices, 60 State St, Suite 800, Boston, MA 02109
Date: September 17, 2018 | 6:00pm-9:00pm
- 8/7-8/31: Applications open
- 9/4: Companies and job seekers notified that their application has been approved
- 9/11: Confirm companies and job seekers
- 9/13: Companies and job seekers will provide us with any final details
- 9/14: We will provide companies and job seekers with information about attendees
- 9/17: The recruiting event is ON!
- How are you choosing employers and candidates? We want to be sure this is a meaningful experience for everyone on all sides, which is why we’ve set up an application system for both recruiters and applicants. Both will complete an application which will ask what jobs/people they’re looking for. We’ll review all applications and will choose roles with the highest numbers of applicants and companies. For example, if we have 10+ companies interested in hiring software engineers and 20+ applicants who are in that field, the recruiting event will be focused on that job type and we’ll ask companies and applicants to attend. We’re also asking applicants to include their experience level as well, so we’ll do the best we can to make sure we have a mix based on the needs of companies.
- Can men attend as recruiters? Yes!
Ready to apply? Great!COMPANIES APPLY HERE JOB SEEKERS APPLY HERE