Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Facilitator (Full-Time)
We are looking for a curious, motivated, detail-oriented, responsible, and engaged person who is looking to make the world a more inclusive place. Your impact will be immense, because we are a small team working to accomplish enormous things.
The DEI Facilitator will be responsible for delivering high-impact workshops, developing content, and providing consultative services on diversity, equity, and inclusion topics. This work emphasizes connecting the head and the heart by creating a safe yet brave space for attendees (corporate employees ranging from C-Suite leaders to individual contributors). Your goal will be to create and deliver content, guide participants through various learning objectives, and provide meaningful and lasting solutions, so that they are more informed and equipped to be part of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
Here’s how you’ll be doing this:
- Be adept at facilitating and guiding conversations in a variety of workplace settings and for people of all levels of knowledge
- Be able to think on your feet and field challenging questions in the moment
- Create a safe space where employees can be vulnerable about topics such as bias, racism, privilege, discrimination, and oppression
- Work with the team to develop new DEI-related content
- Consult with clients on their DEI strategies
- Present DEI topics via video (workshops, asynchronous learning, webinars, meetups)